Indian Cancer Society Terms and conditions for Online Donation
- Donors are deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the following terms and conditions by donating online on this website.
- If your donation transaction is successful, you receive an email acknowledgement of the same from Indian Cancer Society. Receipt and tax exemption notification U/S 80G for your tax purposes will follow subsequently.
- We accept Indian Visa and Master cards. Note that debit cards will work only if your issuing bank has enabled acceptance of the debit card on the internet.
- Credit / Debit card information is provided by you only on the secure payment gateway and we (Indian Cancer Society) do not collect this information.
- We accept donation through Internet Banking for all bank account holders.
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the pre-set limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”
For any queries contact us at
Indian Cancer Society
Old Airport-Varthur Main Road,
Marathahalli, Kundalahalli Gate,
Call: +91 90080 38001 (Mon – Friday 9.30 am – 5 pm)
Or, email us at email@example.com